Mil-Spec Cable Ties, Terminals,
Fuses And More...
$9.99 Flat Rate (Ground) Shipping
on all Web Orders
The following applicable quality requirements are part of our purchase order
1. All products ordered under this purchase order should meet the applicable drawings, specifications, standard and purchase order requirements. Supplier shall subject all products to inspection and test to ensure products meet all the above requirements.
2. The supplier shall as a minimum maintain a quality management system certified to the applicable ISO9001 series or AS9100 series quality standard and specifications which complies with industries standards and specifications which is appropriate to the type of products.
3. Supplier shall ensure that all personnel assigned to perform the services required for the products(s) ordered on this P.O. are capable, skilled, qualified and competent.
4. If any nonconformance is found after shipment of the products, supplier shall notify Electrical Products Sales Corp. immediately.
5. No known nonconformance product shall be supplied to Electrical Products Sales Corp. without written authorization from Electrical Products Sales Corp. quality department.
6. Supplier shall notify Electrical Products Sales Corp. of any changes in product and/or process definition and obtain prior approval before shipping.
7. Electrical Products Sales Corp. shall have the right of entry to all suppliers & their sub-tier supplier’s facilities involved in this order and to verify all applicable documents. The same right is extended to its customers and the regulatory agency representatives.
8. Supplier shall flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing document, including key characteristics where required.
9. Suppliers shall ensure tools and equipment used for final acceptance are calibrated to NIST standard.
10. Supplier shall retain quality records for a minimum of 7 years. Record shall be made available to Electrical Products Sales Corp. or its customers for review upon request.
11. Supplier shall ensure the Foreign Object Debris/Damage (FOD) if any, is removed before the shipment wherever applicable will flow down this requirement to its sub-tier suppliers.
12. If the order falls under the regulation of ITAR (International Traffic and Arms Regulation), all manufacturers, exporters, brokers of defense articles, defense services or related tech data are required to register with DDTC (Director of Defense Trade Controls). All license requirements imposed by ITAR are the sole responsibility of the subcontractor in possession of the purchase order.
13. The supplier certifies that all products supplied against the purchase order fully comply with applicable DFARS.
14. The supplier and through the Supply Chain (flow down) must have a counterfeit avoidance program compliant to AS5553, AS6081, AS6496, as applicable to the product type.
15. Personnel Awareness: Supplier is required to ensure that personnel are aware of
a. Their contribution to product or service conformity
b. The importance of ethical behavior
c. Their contribution to product safety